I am fortunate to begin my career as an attorney under the tutelage of experienced business lawyers. On a daily basis, I experience a wide array of commercial transactions, civil litigation issues and employment matters. My unique experience of clerking both in-house and at Harpst Becker allows me to best serve our business clients by maximizing the dichotomy of the lawyer-client relationship.
I graduated in 2019 with honors, receiving my Certificate in Health Law while also serving as an Assistant Editor of the Akron Law Review. I am an active member of the Akron Bar Association and the Ohio State Bar Association.
- Business and commercial transactions
- Corporate governance and business planning
- Business litigation
- Employment and human resources law
- The University of Akron School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude (2019)
- The Ohio State University, Bachelor of Arts (2015)
“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”