I am a business lawyer with over 30 years of experience with an emphasis on technology, data privacy and cybersecurity, and transactional law. Prior to joining Harpst Becker, I served as in-house general counsel and as a senior director of commercial services and licensing for various corporations where I managed contract negotiations and sales support functions. I also worked in private practice for many years, covering a wide variety matters and representing both the defense and plaintiff. My breadth of experience has given me a unique and broad perspective that enables me to more effectively serve the needs of my clients today. I sincerely value and appreciate the attorney-client relationship and take tremendous pride in being a trusted resource for my clients.
- General Business & Corporate Law
- Technology & Professional Services Related Agreements
- Data Privacy & Cybersecurity
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, Juris Doctor (1987)
- Bowling Green State University, Bachelor of Science, cum laude (1984)
“Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.” —Rocky Balboa