I am an attorney who focuses on representing clients in workers’ compensation cases. From appearing in front of the Ohio Industrial Commission to representing businesses in Court, I’m just as comfortable helping my clients on the administrative side as I am in the courtroom. I deal with all aspects of workers’ compensation claims ranging from initial claim allowance through VSSRs and permanent total disability. In my career, I have represented both claimants who are injured and employers, giving me an all-encompassing understanding on how to handle the claims. I was selected to the Rising Stars list (2017-2020) by the research team at Super Lawyers and had the honor of being a featured speaker at Gilbride and Company for their continuing legal education seminar.
- Workers’ Compensation and Litigation
- Business Litigation
- S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- University of Toledo (2006)
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Juris Doctor (2009)
Honors and Designations
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Stars List (2017-2020)
- Featured Speaker, “Bankruptcy Today,” Gilbride and Company, Continuing Legal Education, June 2012
Associations, Organizations and Other Positions
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Portage County Bar Association
“Bez Muke Nema Nauke.”
Nothing can be achieved without effort, suffering, or hardship.